SiteGround Hosting Review 2020 From Our Experts
- 1 About SiteGround Hosting
- 2 SiteGround provides the following hosting services:
- 3 Why choose SiteGround hosting?
- 4 SiteGround Hosting Features
- 5 SiteGround’s Shared Hosting Plans
- 6 SiteGround Performance & Speed Test Results
- 7 Pros and Cons of SiteGround Hosting
- 8 SiteGround Hosting Discount and Coupon
- 9 SiteGround Customer Support
- 10 SiteGround Reviews by Real Customers
About SiteGround Hosting
SiteGround Hosting Review 2020. SiteGround is a web hosting company founded in 2004 in Sofia, Bulgaria. In most recent data, it reports servicing more than 1,800,000 domains worldwide. It provides shared hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated servers as well as email hosting and domain registration. In 2019, the company employed over 500 people.
- Free SSD drives come included on all shared hosting plans.
- Servers are powered by PHP7, HTTP/2 and NGINX+ caching
- All customers get a free SSL certificate (Let’s Encrypt) and Cloudflare CDN.
- There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
SiteGround provides the following hosting services:
- Web Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- WooCommerce Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Enterprise Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- Student Hosting
Why choose SiteGround hosting?
You can see the whole review of SiteGround hosting services provided above. It provides all the hosting features at a very affordable price.
If you are starting a business or want to transfer your existing website from another hosting provider then SiteGround is the best hosting for you.
SiteGround Hosting Features
SiteGround Hosting Review 2020. SiteGround offers shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated hosting plans. If you are just starting out, then their shared hosting plans would be a perfect fit for your needs. However, your site will eventually grow, and you want to make sure that they have other plans that you can upgrade to.
Let’s check out SiteGround’s hosting plans and their features.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is recommended for new websites and beginners. It is suitable for low traffic websites as you will be sharing resources with other websites hosted on the server.
- WordPress hosting: This plan is WordPress optimized version of their shared hosting plan. It comes with SiteGround’s in-house WordPress optimizations to improve the performance of your website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is a flexible upgrade to shared hosting. It allows you to use resources of multiple servers on a cloud architecture. It is suitable for growing websites, popular blogs, or businesses.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers give you a complete server for your website. It is more expensive but gives you a lot more power. The downside is that you will have to manage the server yourself.
- Enterprise hosting: This plan is for large businesses and high traffic sites with challenging server requirements. Get in touch with the SiteGround team and they will create a tailor-made plan to suit your needs.
The StartUp plan starts at just $3.95 per month.
The StartUp is a pretty fantastic entry-level plan for beginners but you can only host one website with this plan. SiteGround delivers when it comes to value. Currently, they offer three different service packages to suit a variety of needs. They are as follows.
- Host 1 website only
- 10,000 monthly visits
- 10GB web space
- Essential features:
- SSD storage
- Free setup & site transfer
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- 24/7 technical support
- Unlimited bandwidth, emails, databases
- Free SSL & HTTP/2
- Free daily backups
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- SuperCacher static caching only
- PHP7 + OpCache
- WordPress & Joomla tools
- cPanel & SSH access
GrowBig is the plan I recommend you start at $5.95/mo.
- Host unlimited websites
- 25,000 monthly visits
- 20GB web space
- All essential + premium features:
- SuperCacher dynamic & Memcache caching
- 30 daily backups
- Priority support
- SSD storage
- Wildcard SSL certificate
- Backup & restoration service
- 2x server resources
- 2x database resources
- 2x email resources
The GoGeek Plan starts at $11.95 per month.
SiteGround’s go-to hosting solution lets you host multiple websites affordably without having to worry about downtime, slow load times, and other common issues. It includes additional premium features designed for advanced webmasters including e-commerce tools, other performance tools, hardware, and access to various innovative features that offer superior control.
- Host unlimited websites
- 100,000 monthly visits
- 30GB web space
- All essential & premium + geeky features:
- SuperCacher dynamic & Memcache caching
- 1-click WordPress staging
- SG-Git for repository creation
- Pre-Installed Git
- Free PCI compliance
- Premium backup & restoration service
- 4x server resources
- 4x database resources
- 4x email resources
SiteGround Performance & Speed Test Results
Speed test results– The load time speed ranges from 20 milliseconds to over a second, which is quite fast. The average load time is 1.3 seconds. The company also guarantees 99.99% uptime.
Server response time– Averaging about 190 milliseconds (for 6 months), SG has extremely fast server response times for the countries closest to the server’s location.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround Hosting
Each hosting company has its own pros and cons. Some advantages can overshadow the disadvantages, but some cons can be a total deal-breaker for your individual needs.
Before making a decision, you may want to review these SiteGround pros and cons.
Here are some of the advantages that make SiteGround one of the top-rated hosting companies in the world.
- Superfast servers: All SiteGround servers are highly optimized for speed. They are equipped with the latest hardware like SSD drives and custom software to make sure that your site is super fast.
- Top-Notch Customer Support Their customer support is amazing, to say the least. They offer 24/7 phone, live chat, and ticket-based support.
- Free CDN and SSL They offer instant setup of Cloudflare’s free CDN and free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Locations They have data centers on three continents. You can choose the location you prefer during signup.
As we mentioned earlier, there are some downsides with every hosting company. These are some disadvantages to choosing SiteGround as your host.
- Limited Storage: Their plans come with fixed storage. However, this storage is quite large, and if you are just starting out, then you will most likely never need extra storage.
- Setup fee for monthly billing: There is a $14.95 setup fee if you choose monthly billing. But if you sign up for a longer billing period, then you’ll get a bigger discount and no setup fee. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee anyway, so it’s a good idea to choose a longer billing period when you sign up.
SiteGround Hosting Discount and Coupon
Here is an exclusive discount promo for SiteGround which will get you a 70% discount on their hosting packages. To use this special promo, simply go to the site by clicking on the link given below & your discount will be applied & activated.
[button title=”SiteGround Coupon Code: 70% Discount” titlecolor=”#ffffff” url=”https://www.siteground.com/index.htm?afcode=fde789da57e4befc30c19e10ce5067eb” bgcolor=”#f34f04″ align=”center”]
SiteGround Customer Support
SiteGround Reviews by Real Customers
At SiteGround, we encourage our customers to rate our service and share their experience after interacting with our support. The numbers speak for themselves as we consistently receive 5-star ratings and enthusiastic messages from happy clients. We pride ourselves on maintaining high standards so our customers continue to trust us with their sites.
Top 10 Blockchain Development Companies in India
How To Resolve Quickbooks error 1603?
5 Impressive Strategies to Enhance Your Brand Value in 2020